We are happy to inform you that Chinook Pet Clinic will be open again with regular hours starting Saturday, May 1st. Firstly, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked through this interruption in service.
Our staff are finishing up quarantine and are eager to get back to work to help care for your furry loved ones. We will continue to observe all Alberta Health Services COVID-19 protocols to keep you, your pets, and our team safe. This includes:
- Wearing masks at all times
- Washing hands frequently
- Social distancing from clients
- Social distancing from fellow team members as much as possible
- Utilizing curbside services as much as possible and strictly limiting client entry into the clinic
- Undergoing strict clinic cleaning protocols emphasizing common touchpoints such as door handles, surfaces, debit terminals, pens, etc.
We understand these can be challenging times, and we thank you once again for your patience and kindness during this closure. We are looking forward to opening again and providing dedicated and compassionate care for your pets.
The Chinook Pet Clinic Team